Thursday, April 23, 2009

SHIRTLESS AT A PANTY PARTY


I wish I were kidding that I went to a "Panty Party" but I did and luckily (???) I was wearing a bra-top/unitard from TopShop at work that day and didnt go home to change by the time I went out. Apparently this didnt "count" for free drinks (seriously, that was the deal) but for the hour I was there proved more than enough. A good party inspires you to take your pants off, it doesnt have to demand it. Mostly I saw too many eighteen year olds dry humping for my taste and so I was in and out by the time I was no longer entertained. Theres really no point to this post other than to show off the goods - and a special thanks to Nina for helping hoist those babies up. Here they are in my TopShop bustier-thing and an Opening Ceremony pencil skirt from Fall 2008. Alex and Chloe necklace. Blackberry. Its as simple as that.

4 comments:

  1. Love your necklace, and the colour of that ring is fantastic. Hmmm yeah, I think I have had enough of teens gyrating and dry humping for the rest of my life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple is always cool for me, it lets my personality speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do! he used to live in baltimore but has since traveled the country, it seems, and met everyone ive ever remotely been connected to! i guess im not really ALL that surprised, come to think of it. hes got good taste.

    ReplyDelete

Followers