Monday, June 22, 2009

HUSBANDRY

I often forget to, well, read blogs. Usually its the more popular ones that slip my mind because all those .coms dont show images on my blogroll and so I do not click their links because getting my attention means waving things in front of my face. But, just now, I remembered (how could I ever forget) how lovely the photos over at Jak + Jil - duh - are, so I headed over. Lo and behold, I fell in love with what may almost actually and literally be my ideal man, my future husband: a little neanderthal, the low brow and the strong jaw, but a little dreamy and only slightly chiseled, channeling and pulling off just the only most necessary bit of gutter punk without sacrificing his cleanliness, and he even has that weird short-hair-that-wants-to-be-curly that gets me going. I just really want to see his shoes, I hope hes wearing boots. Black boots. Worn in but not torn. Ill stop there - before I become unreasonable.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree. I think as long as he isn't wearing black lo-top Chucks he's golden haha. Not that there is anything wrong with Chucks, but it would ruin the whole ensemble. You know what I mean =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers