Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TOBACCO AND LEATHER DOES 4TH AND BLEEKER

I guess Id always taken notice of the art posted on Tobacco and Leather, but not until today did it really strike me that, first of all, the girl has a wildly talented hand, but also that the infrastructure of blogging and bloggers sort of goes beyond what I could ever have imagined. Yesterday morning I noticed that my blogroll was riddled with images and posts of 4th and Bleeker's Michael Jackson inspired white fringe dress. Its a beautiful piece, especially impressive as a DIY, and the Internet is going nuts over it. But then, today, on top of that, Tobacco and Leather posted about a girl tattooing her arm with a drawing by Tobacco and Leather of 4th and Bleeker! So, I did a little digging (meaning a clicked a few links) and was suddenly bombarded with beautiful drawings, drawings I knew I had to rave about, because I think its easy to imagine bloggers as girls with lots of money and an obsession with fashion when, in reality, some are incredible talents, definitely worth watching.

Here are some of my favorite pieces:




9 comments:

  1. the illustrations are stunning, great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing portraits! So incredibly talented indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her work. how the colors bleed perfectly. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last two is freaking amazing! Def saving them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she should definitely go pro, these are amazing! great feautre:)

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I'm hosting a dress giveaway on my blog, check it out ;) :

    http://slanellestyle.blogspot.com/2009/06/giveaway-eple-melk.html

    Have a great 4th of July ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers