Friday, July 3, 2009

DIY DAY

With DIY or Die coming up next Sunday, July 12th, Jeralyn, Pam, Tiffany, Christina, and I got together today for a trip to the Garment District and an afternoon of DIYing in my tiny East Village apartment. Things are looking seriously amazing and Im more and more excited (and nervous) for the event every day! Ive been shredding for hours now and its safe to say that this is easily the most therapeutic activity possible and Im not at all ashamed to admit that Im trading my Friday night out for a Friday night in, Doing-It-Myself.

I hope to see as many of you lovely NYC bloggers there as possible - the gift bags are made and the raffle items are looking incredible - one RSVP-ed winner will get one of each of our DIYed items, a shredded shirt, cut tube dress, distressed jeans, fringe necklace, chain crochet bracelet, and studded shoes!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. If I didn't have to work next weekend I totally would have gone... also if I didn't live so far away as Cleveland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was raised in the wrong town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too good with the DIYs so I hope you'll do the post with of the finished products!!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comment :)
    x Ela

    ReplyDelete

Followers