Saturday, July 25, 2009

DOUBLE DIAMOND

Rarely do I feel compelled to take my own photo and this makes me a somewhat lousy blogger. Yesterday, however, I was inspired by Nikki at Dirty Flaws' use of Photo Booth's double effect to capture not only my adorable Heidi braid hairdo (my new favorite) but also the Mary Meyer Diamond Crop Top that I own and was featured in Refinery 29's spotlight on Lisa Mayock. Its a great piece - theres nothing better than soft material and amazing patterns - but I often have a hard time working into my wardrobe, but I was semi-inspired so I took a few egomaniacal shots. Whats up to my hookah on the windowsill, and yes, Im that curvy:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Worn with Vintage Norma Kamali Body Con Dress, Vintage Breastplate Necklace, and Etsy rings

5 comments:

  1. you look adorbs!! love your mary meyer top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noticed your new do on Wednesday, I love it! Also, I really need to get myself that top...

    xxx,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic. . . i find it so hard to take my own photo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to see someone that looks like an actual person and not like a 12 years russian underfed model for once. and yes, taking my own pictures seems like such a hard thing to do..

    ReplyDelete

Followers