Monday, July 27, 2009

FAVORITE FOR FALL 09

This is it. This is my Fall wardrobe - by Kimberly Ovitz - every single piece is perfect, exactly what Ive imagined for myself this season. Just now I stumbled upon Highsnobette's post about this collection and I immediately had to blog about it myself. I shouldve guessed it, too, because last Winter, I stumbled upon the perfect trench almost halfway through the season and it was an Ovitz piece - dark dark green, slightly oversized, completely beautiful - I even brought it to Israel and wore it all over the place, including a four mile walk from the Wall in Jerusalem to our hotel on the outskirts of the city. Needless to say, it was a durable piece. Its going to be my personal mission in the coming weeks and months to make several of these pieces my own, mostly the nude bodycon dress and the shredded sweater, because they are so utterly perfect, everything about them, from the color palette, to the proportions and fit, everything. Well done is really all I have to say.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLE!! That bodycon dress is so perfect!!

    xx
    Ava
    http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning pieces. her looks are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfection. this has me written all over it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers