Friday, July 31, 2009

HAVE WE ALL MISSED FINSK

Maybe I just havent noticed but, is there a chance that no one has blogged about these incredible wedges? I know its my job but even when Im away from the store I check the website from Monday to Wednesday to see what I can anticipate upon returning to work at the end of the week and last night, to my delight, there were the most incredible pairs of shoes from Finsk available! Each pair is insanely beautiful, wholly modern, and appear to have all the making of entirely comfortable heels and wedges. My favorite of which, surprise surprise, is the Black Fur Wedge, no longer available online but available at the Bond Street location.

Incredible woodwork and fur detailing without being insane...someone please tell me they noticed these before now!
Plus, check out the other styles, theyre just as amazing in black and gold heels.

10 comments:

  1. I was going to post about them today, I was suprised no one had posted about them yet as well!! Great catch!

    blaikealexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, these are a dream!! michelle from kingdom of style blogged about them awhile ago. i can't believe they sold out already online!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they're hot..
    don't know about the fur though.
    and already sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, these are ridiculously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa, those are AMAZING wedges

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these on stylebubble a while ago and have been lusting after them ever since, they're just incredible wedged perfection. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, these have definitely not been ignored, they've been saved in my "things to consider" picture folder for a while. Too bad I don't have the funds.

    ReplyDelete

Followers