Friday, July 10, 2009

TOPSHOP NEVER STOPS




I cannot get over how on top of the trends Topshop really is - every time I click "New Arrivals" on their website, I am surprised and amazed at what I find there. Sure, a lot of it is underwhelming in real life but there is so much to find that even having a few incredible pieces is enough to set Topshop miles ahead of any of its rivals. Its also undeniable to admit that the styling for their shoots and site images really showcases the pieces better than possible. For instance, the Fall 2009 Lookbook pieces in the images above, when picked apart, could seem ridiculous. A purple shiny tulip skirt? A sequin color block mini dress? Baggy blue floral shorts? But in outfits together, somehow they are knockouts. Im loving that gray floral mini dress and the long blazer, not to mention the cut out bustier! Yes please! But most of all I am looking forward to Topshops newer shoes - they are looking way less tacky this season. The thigh highs look delicious and the platform sandals are impecable. Hopefully I can control my wallet come Fall.

5 comments:

  1. i'm going to come to williamsburg, and OAK, tomorrow after the Brooklyn Flea!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the shoes, i do i do. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should look at my blog. www.littlebambiboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm especially staring at that fur, could be great if they came up with the black version as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i went in the other day infact and just wanted everything. much more to choose than in the uk. xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers