Thursday, July 16, 2009

TUTTLE FOREVER AND EVER

This will be my last shoe post for at least a few days, I swear it.

Early this morning I posted about Siren Shoes, sort of equating their unique wearability to that of LD Tuttle, my all-time favorite shoe line. It then occurred to me that I hadnt get gushed madly over their Fall/Winter Collection for 2009, which now includes Men's Shoes, and beautiful Men's Shoes at that. There is the same form-fitting sensibility to this new collection as there has been in the past - heels arched not only for aesthetics but for comfort, properly distributing the body's weight onto the foot as not to destroy the arch but to make walking elegant and completely easy; the softest leather that still, somehow, scuffs far less easily than one might think, allowing for frequent wear rather than fearful occasioned showings; details the die for. I cant decide which of the new designers in my favorite - it might be The Pilgrim, it might be The Escapist, or it could be The Arc - only time will tell, depending on which joins the ranks in my closet. I did, however, recently make my own the black cut-out wedge by Tuttle's Urban Outfitters collaborative Colonial Madness, but I cannot decide whether or not to keep them or save the money. They look a bit like horse's hooves, though I love the way they look off the foot. Plus, there is the newest strapped boot that I still could not love more than last seasons, of which I have three pairs. All I can do is thank LD Tuttle for constantly making my options vast and utterly incredible, I guess!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE those last two at the bottom! The wedges I have are jeffrey campbell. TOTAL rips of the chloe ones. SO comfy tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them on shopbop--which i'm not sure if they are on the site anymore. check eBay too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I sell lots of LD Tuttle too!!!

    www.lambsearshoes.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers