Tuesday, August 4, 2009

COLD SHOULDERS

This is perfection: how to wear cut-offs and how to wear strong shoulders and how to wear the middle part. (Just wish I could see what shoes shes wearing!) I tried to emulate it with todays outfit, wearing black vintage Levi cut-offs and Alexander Wang's gray long sleeve pocket T, but I just ended up being overheated and putting my hair up. At least I tried, right? For Fall Im going to need to invest in a top like this, though.


Sourced from Because Im Addicted

6 comments:

  1. hell yeah, she's a fierce little thing. i need a top like that too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look, everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great hair. I never understood that whole styling hair to suit the shape of you face thing, but some people can really pull off the middle part better than others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-- incredible! Definitely looking for a top like that this fall to emulate this kind of strong, sexy minimalism!!

    xx
    Ava
    http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate this word, but I think its applicable in this case, fiiiiierce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah she look hella good in this combo

    ReplyDelete

Followers