Sunday, August 9, 2009

EARLY FAVORITE FOR SPRING 2010

Carin Wester S/S 2010

I hate to say it, but its probably a bit obvious at this point how similar Wester's collection is to my F/W 2009 favorites from Kimberly Ovitz. They share the perfect color palate of black and nude with just the subtlest neutral-based additional hues. Cant get over the way some designers make entire collections that restrict and narrow their customer base so dramatically while these two geniuses have clearly crafted garments that, while beautiful and drapey on runway models, leave room for T&A. Literally. I would and could wear every single thing pictured above. Including the white suit. Beautiful work.

7 comments:

  1. Ha, I just wore my Carin Wester dress today! I always look forward to whatever she has to offer. Have you seen the cheaper line she did for Cheap Monday?

    xxx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella Rossellini Wild At Heart
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gwZTIHwSxdU/R_1FQztAahI/AAAAAAAAAoc/DOkI_8_8xm4/s400/perdita.jpg


    I'm loving those last blue hues
    thequeenjosephine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my dress at PUB in Stockholm, but you can find her online at my favorite Swedish shop, Blackmarket
    http://www.blackmarketshop.se/shop.php

    BTW, holy shit, it's 70% off!!~! Oh, and I think Pixie Market carries select pieces. OC used to, but they don't anymore.

    xxx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. so rad. love that bra skirt look. guess i need to hit the gym...
    -JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am drooling over those pants in the third to last look. so perfect for relaxed afternoon out and about

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooooooove this collection! ! ! !
    ......the haiiiir and the eye browssssss!
    love it all. xoxoxox

    KAELA'S ROOM

    ReplyDelete

Followers