Monday, August 10, 2009

VINTAGE ADORNED

Mine is the beginnings of what, I hope, will someday be a phenomenal vintage jewelry collection. I have intricate pieces from all over the world, some I bought myself, some were eBay wins, some were gifts from my family and friends in their travels (mostly my parents), etc. But Im a pretty rational dresser so there are only a select few that I wear regularly, the newest of which I found downtown at The Reformation. It is a completely unique silver U-shaped base with tiny silver drops attached all over the bottom, creating a subtle texture, attached to black yarn. I love it. But when I stumbled upon Tribal Export's eBay store, I fell in love with nearly every piece they had to offer. Not only do they offer vintage gems of every kind, in beautiful condition, but the prices are rather reasonable if youre dedicated to building a really special collection (For a few bucks here and there, Ive attained some decent items but the more Im willing to spend the better the piece I can make my own and I always get moe use out of something a little nicer even if its a little more.) Anyway, Im sure Ill be doing some more shopping soon enough but, for the time being, I purchased:
Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The necklace is extremely unique, great find!
    Oh, and so weird that you know that Ke$ha girl!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Yeah, Kesha and I met ages ago and mostly she just lied about a ton of stuff and was a pretty lousy person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VINTAGE JEWELRY IS THE BEST, U'VE GOT SOME UNIQUE PIECES..SO PRETTY!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!! that necklace is amazing!! such a stunning piece!

    ReplyDelete

Followers