Thursday, August 20, 2009

THIS IS WHERE ALEXANDER WANG LIVES



Could it be more beautiful? Im enamored with the curtain behind the couch, for one, but also the office! Bookshelves are an obsession of mine but his could not be both more amazing as a full wall-unit but also the three rows of uniform books and then the smaller items and artifacts on the bottom half dissolve the whole thing so aesthetically well. Its common knowledge that he is one of my favorite designers - I certainly am almost always wearing at least one or two pieces of his at any given moment - but to see how beautiful his home is, I appreciate, because I like things organized and it wouldve broken my heart were he living in a hipster den.

P.S. Everyone please bear with me about my exceeded bandwidth for the moment.
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. love it, esp. that couch and the lamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing. i want to move in. now.
    -JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm. i'm in the process of decorating our rented flat at the moment and it takes so long to make something rented decent.. aww, can't stop looking at the selby and http://www.designspongeonline.com/category/sneak-peeks
    wasting alot of time doing so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man oh man oh man. Does he still live above wasson?? where are these images from? i'd love to see them bigger. xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers