Sunday, August 16, 2009

WHO KNEW ANGELA PHAM COULD TAKE PHOTOS

Angela and I have been long-time Facebook friends and recently became acquaintances and then co-workers and now friends. There are plenty of lovely things to say about her but the point is, it never occurred to me that maybe she was a pretty good photographer. But last night she posted photos of her recent haitus back to Los Angeles online and I, for one, really enjoy them. They arent trying too hard and they acheive an aesthetic honesty in that, especially in an age where anyone can be a photographer these feel refreshing. No crazy effects, not too much asked of the viewer as far as metaphorical whatever, just satisfying, straight-forward images. So, I picked my favorites:

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
All photos by Angela Pham

3 comments:

  1. who knew sarah adler said nice things! wow, I feel very special. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love these! very nice very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Followers