Sunday, September 13, 2009

ALEXANDER WANG SS 2010

If you know me or have met me or have taken a look in my dresser, you know that I am an enormous fan of Alexander Wang. Somehow he caters directly to my tastes and often introduces me, through the seasons of his collections, to new concepts that I didnt know I liked. This season is no different. Ive avoided blogging so that I can see everything at the end of Fashion Week and decide which designers to ramble about but this deserves immediate attention. So, without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, (my favorites from) Alexander Wang SS 2010:


5 comments:

  1. He definitely took a cue from Givenchy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pictrue with all the models!!awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the braid, been trying to grow my hair that long so I can rock a fat braid like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this collection was a few months back, but I still love looking at it. Esp the braids.

    ReplyDelete

Followers