Sunday, October 25, 2009

STILL ALIVE AND SHOPPING

At this point it may look as though I am merely chronicling my spending:

Hector Jacket by Kimberly Ovitz / Fishtail Skirt from Bona Drag

Im particularly excited about these two pieces because they are both not only amazing but true assets to my wardrobe, things that serve a purpose in both fashion and function. The jacket is much needed as I have an unusual amount of warm wool coats and a solid foundation in cardigans but nothing but a leather jacket in between. This I will be able to throw on by itself or under a peacoat and still look properly outfitted for the cooling weather. The skirt, on the other hand, is awesome because its so elegant and can be dressed up or down - either way it offers a very versatile base to any top, be it silk, satin, or vintage. Mostly, Im excited to have found two things that not only do I love but I also "need" (says the girl who is really in need of nothing).

9 comments:

  1. fantastic buys; I like the look of maxi skirts and the draping on that jacket is phenomenal

    ReplyDelete
  2. this skirt is amazing! i still havent found any long skirts that is long emough on me and doesnt just stop at an awkward lenght mid calf.. this one will be aweosme just with vintage tees or singlets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah - this maxi just stands out above all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this KO coat, I had it forever in my wishlist. Was thinking to wear it as a dress or some sort of tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yessss that skirt can go for miles and miles. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would kill for Hector Jacket by Kimberly Ovitz. Great item. <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. just to say i love your blog..
    original and interesting
    happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  8. cette robe est fabuleusement bien coupé, elle est vraiment élégante pour le moins.
    Karine

    ReplyDelete

Followers