Sunday, December 27, 2009

BACK TO THE HOMELAND

With my migration to Israel (something I mentioned months and months ago) ever the more in the works, I have started watching Israeli Street Style sites with what Im hoping is a keener eye. I never cease to be amazed at what amazing looks the people out there come up with, given that I have spent my fair share of time in their country desperately trying to shop and coming up completely empty handed - but for the most amazing jewelry. Back at the Streets Walker, here are some of my favorite recent looks:




Seriously cannot wait to be a part of that culture.

17 comments:

  1. I've never seen Israeli street style before. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black leather shorts = YES PLEASE!!

    Jen

    www.slumberdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jelous!
    I would love to move out of my U.S. home. :(
    Have fun!
    I love how they all dress so classic and polished!
    -Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't suppose, that israeli steert style can be so inspiring, nice :-)

    www.teenagerswardrobe.blogspot.com.pl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the photo with the two girls and also the last two shots - yes, leather shorts! Hope you had a lovely chritsmas, and all the best for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, you always pic the best pictures in your blog, and it's a joy to see them! Thankyou for have such an inspirational blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful looks!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those black shorts! very chic

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Très belles photos j'aime particulièrement celle avec la veste en cuir marron bravo!!!
    Karine

    ReplyDelete
  10. such great pics, I especially love that brown leather jacket!

    Fashion X K8.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photography!!I like most of the looks here, that blue blazer looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They all look so cozy. Especially love the lady in the last photo with her "just get this over with" expression

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those styles are all so diverse! I especially love the guy in the blue dotted jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are all great designs. Very versitile for everyone to enjoy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Followers