Tuesday, April 13, 2010

THE JACKET DONE RIGHT

This is the best Ive ever seen The Jacket look. As much as I love it, I rarely wear it because I find it so hard to put together without looking too-something. All black leaves it too harsh. With more denim makes it ridiculous. Colors - and this might just be me - leave my body looking cluttered. But the sheer navy is just perfection. I love a good hint of the bra but had that top been black, it wouldve been, as I said, too harsh. So, well done to Cameron Russell - I will be using this for inspiration, possibly tomorrow, in hopes of getting more use out of that beautiful piece.


Photo by Jak + Jil

4 comments:

  1. lovely cool outfit!!!!!!!

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good look! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pic is totally draw my attention i do really wanna have a look like this
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers