Sunday, April 18, 2010

MARYAM NASSIR ZADEH

Their website has been a tab up on my Firefox for over a week, with the intention of blogging about them but Ive been a bit of a procrastinator because, honestly, there is so much to be said about Maryam Nassir Zadeh and their amazing selection of items on sale and in their showroom. Needless to say, I was quite surprised to find myself in the actual store in Manhattan's Lower East Side just yesterday and again, needless to say, I was blown away. Every item on their racks (and floors) was note worthy, beautiful, and way out of my price range but I loved it nonetheless. Their showroom houses buzzing brands like Bodkin, All For the Mountain, Samma, and Lindsey Thornburg but also carry all kinds of collections and lines that I am eager to learn more about. Not to mention their vintage options were incredible, mostly in jewelry.

I cannot wait to, hopefully, someday, be able to afford some of the gems that adorn this amazing NYC shop.



2 comments:

  1. this store is layed out beautifully, love the open space... i've only been once but can't wait to go back when i have some dough to spend

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog and LOVE it! please come visit me and my sisters: www.modeschwestern.tumblr.com
    thanks and ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Followers