Tuesday, June 22, 2010

GONE MISSIN'

Long story short (again), I moved from NYC to Baltimore, didnt have Internet until three days ago,
have otherwise been swimming in rivers and BBQing nonstop and life is so good - except I have
nowhere to wear all of my beautiful clothes and it is hard to dress otherwise.

Regardless, here are three images I saved before moving, things I love and find beautiful:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Erin Wasson is generally "Shut Up" to me but having discovered she owns and loves a Pitbull, I am giving her another chance.
Chloe always and forever - no matter what anyone else may say, she always looks at least interesting and always gorgeous, no matter strange
and Diane. Are there any words for her other than "WOWOWOWOWOWOW"? Nope. None. Stunning. Pacey is a lucky man.

21 comments:

  1. chloe by far!!!!!!!!!!!

    love her!!!!!!!!!

    keep in touch:)

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York... just went there a while ago... the city of chic! Just like Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gisele's style so mutch!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. chloe, amazinnnng! diane also looks fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg how was your move? what led you to baltimore? i love ur blog btw!
    http://thelooktoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually i do love Erin Wasson but that dress is not fit her so much ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. chloe.. give me all your clothes!!! lusting these photos..

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a move! what took you there? hope all went well and you settle in nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2nd photo, genius. <3

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/SkinandWood
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/SkinandWood
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/SkinandWood

    Skin & Wood Vintage,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Diane Kruger!
    Such a classy woman.

    1060xo, Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was at an art opening with Erin Wasson the other night and was really surprised at how rough she looked. Seriously, photoshop does a lot. It is kind of disappointing. It also might have something to do with the fact that she smokes about eight ciagrettes an hour :(
    On the other hand, Chloe is SMOKING hot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that last comment - wasson really doesnt impress me, especially when she speaks. and smoking is disgusting. Chloe forever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3 gorgeous look on 3 gorgeous girl!

    Just came across your blog. It is lovely! I just came back from NYC (loved it and miss it so much!) and I also got the chance to visit Baltimore! It is a wonderful city!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. articles belle et que c'est le style i ve été toujours à la recherche

    ReplyDelete
  15. visiting your blog, just like I'm in a fashion show

    ReplyDelete
  16. visiting your post and I'm afraid I'll become a woo girl, because your posts are high fashion and amazing

    ReplyDelete
  17. love diane toooo!!!! well actually all 3

    www.dineinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Followers