Saturday, August 7, 2010

SUMMER BUMMER

Summer has all but almost come and gone and in 17 days I leave for Israel. Just like my countdown to leaving NYC, I dont think I really imagined that this day would ever finally arrive but now that it is so vivid on the horizon, the pressure is on, mostly, to get myself packed. Chronic shopper that I am, though this Summer has proved healthy for my saving habits, this packing experience is about to become a shitstorm as I am pressed with the task of putting everything I might get the whim to wear into two suitcases and two suitcases alone, shoes included. Wish me luck!

Good news is, Ill be back in maxi skirts thanks to Shabbat regulations!

20 comments:

  1. love Gala shes so amazing!! great blog babe and your dog s way to cute :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime votre message et il est à la mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful look!! Lovely blog by the way.

    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  4. lusting this outfit!! beautiful photos.

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surfing the blogs and found yours.
    Great stuff... I love the bag and back to those maxi skirts is not a bad idea. I love em'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt is awesome! u selling any of your stuff on ebay by any chance?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazin outfit!

    love the skirt!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool outfit! i'm not usually a fan of maxi-skirts but it looks so good on you!

    x
    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE your outfit, so cool! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!!! have a safe trip in israel!
    Im loving that maxi skirts are in! Especially with all the holidays and Shabbos, I am taking full advantage of them being in style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like your post and it is fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that skirt and boots!!!

    xoxoxo

    http://hypnoticfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this picture is superbly gorgeous. maxi skirts are IT. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you directly get to the point,inspired

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic outfit! Great maxi dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love maxi skirts and can't live without them!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great look!


    http://autilia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers