Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IN THE HOLYLAND

Its been two months and three days since they raised the landing gear and I left for the Middle East and as much as I wish I had anything fashion-worthy to share on the regular, there is no denying that theres no greater use for anything other than a great pair of skinny jeans and a tank top here in Israel. Shopping has been kept to a minimal and the best finds are found in bus station cheap shops - 20 shekels for pencil skirts, 50 shekels for bandage dresses, 10 shekels for tank tops, and keep in mind that a shekel is about a quarter - and the occasional TopShop or Zara.

Life is amazing here. No doubt there was some adjusting to do, especially after such an earth-shattering Summer, but I am finding myself generally very happy. Hopefully this week, with my parents in town and the group of us doing some solid traveling (and shopping!!!) I will have more to say or experience on the matter. With that, I leave you with the two better photos since Ive been here, though there are hundreds!

9 comments:

  1. I love the way you directly get to the point,inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest ,the last pic is some kind of scared

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that's hot as in beautiful, not temperature. just needed to clarify!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I do agree with your post, I have my own reservations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these styles on your post are totally my favorite,xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx sharing,i do agree with your point about fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. these styles on your post are totally my favorite,xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers