Saturday, April 2, 2011

TOPSHOP SS 2011 FRENZIED

Without a source of income, as a volunteer, my shopping habits have had to change dramatically since Ive been in Israel. I still find myself scouring boutiques in hopes of finding pieces for around 100 shekels (30-ish dollars) but luck is rare and so I am doing what I can with occasional random finds along with major international stores like H&M, Zara, and TOPSHOP. The latter being the place where I end up with a heap of clothes I want, all almost double the price of the same items in the US or Europe, but I usually end up with some sale thing or a bathing suit. Regardless, the prints that have begun showing up on TOPSHOP racks for SS 2011 arent hurting anything, especially the Unique collection.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers