Saturday, April 2, 2011

UNNATURAL COLOR

Not since I was 17 have I wanted so badly to dye my hair so many ridiculous colors. At that age, I indulged - some would say too much - on black and blonde and red, but now, as a semi-sensible adult, I am forced to restrain myself from dipping chunks of my hair into even brighter colors than before. No thanks to Rihanna, for whom my love is common knowledge amongst those that really know me, and the beautiful red-pink shes been donning for a few months now, or the TOPSHOP collection I previously mentioned.

Theres a chance I will be giving in to this urge in the next week or so before I head off to Greece. Only time will tell how long this trend can stick and how long I can deny it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Nice Photo shoot and last pictures and models are too awesome.I love this pics.Thanks for sharing such a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihaana is the only person who looks really good in red hairs she knows how to carry that

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why didn't you dye them like that when you where young?
    I am 17 and I want to dye my hair but my problem is I'm too scared to do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rihaana n now Katty perry is the only one who carry there unnatural hair colors really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She dyed her hairs back to Black which so not Rihaana. Love to see her in Bold colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog! I really like what you're posting! :)

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers